Light weight, high build polymer modified repair mortar.
- Thixotropic properties allowing for extra high build for vertical and overhead applications
- Excellent low sag properties
- Can be spray applied efficiently by the wet spray technique
- High bond strength, ensuring monolithic performance of the repair
- Low permeability to water, providing excellent protection to steel reinforcement and host concrete
- Compatible with non-structural concrete of compressive strength 15 - 25 N/mm²
- Contains no chlorides
Cempatch HB is a single component, light weight, high build, polymer modified, cementitious repair mortar ideally designed for use in concrete repair works where lightweight and high build repair mortar is required.
Cempatch HB is mixed with water to produce a thixotropic mortar suitable for vertical and overhead applications.
Cempatch HB is specially formulated to repair vertical and overhead elements requiring low permeability and where high compressive strength is not critical.
Cempatch HB can be applied in a single application of up to 100 mm thickness in vertical applications and up to 60 mm thickness in overhead applications without the need for formwork. Where higher thicknesses are required, sections can be achieved by the use of formwork or can be built up in layers.
Cempatch HB is available in 18 kg bags.
Approximately 14 – 14.5 litre per 18 kg bag.
Cempatch HB complies with the requirements of BS EN 1504-3 Class R2 for repair principles 3.1, 3.3, 7.1, and 7.2.