One component polymer modified cementitious fairing coat and cosmetic repair mortar.
- Easy to apply. Single component, requires only addition of water
- Shrinkage controlled fairing coat mortar
- Excellent adhesion to concrete, no independent primer or curing is required
- Compatible with most types of protective coatings
- Suitable for internal and external applications
- Cost effective, hand applied, no formwork is required
Cemfair FD is a one component, acrylic polymer modified cementitious fairing coat and cosmetic repair mortar. When mixed with water, Cemfair FD produces a highly consistent, smooth, fine and trowellable mortar that can be applied from feather edge thicknesses up to 3 mm.
- Filling of minor cracks
- For achieving fair face concrete
- Thin layer render
- Skim coat for pin holes and minor honeycomb repairs
- Pore sealer and leveling mortar
- To produce a uniform surface for subsequent paint finishes and coatings
Cemfair FD is available in 25 kg bags.
Approximately 15.5 – 16 liter per 25 kg bag.
Cemfair FD complies with the requirements of BS EN 1504-3 Class R2 for repair principles 3.1.