One component polymer modified shrinkage compensated cementitious fairing coat repair mortar.
- Easy to apply. Single component, requires only addition of water
- Shrinkage compensated fairing coat mortar
- Excellent adhesion to concrete, no independent primer or curing is required
- Compatible with most types of protective coatings
- Suitable for internal and external applications
- Cost effective, hand applied, no formwork is required
Cemfair PF is a one component acrylic polymer modified powder. When mixed with water, Cemfair PF produces a highly consistent, smooth, trowellable, shrinkage compensated fairing coat mortar.
Cemfair PF is suitable for application in the range of feather edge up to 3 mm, it also can be used to infill honeycombing and voids up to 5 mm deep for vertical and overhead applications.
- Filling of minor cracks
- Thin layer render
- Skim coat for pin holes and minor honeycomb repairs
- Concrete repair
- Pore sealer and leveling mortar
- To produce a uniform surface for subsequent paint finishes and coatings
Cemfair PF is available in 20 kg bags.
Approximately 13.9 – 14.2 liter per 20 kg bag.
Cemfair PF complies with the requirements of BS EN 1504-3 Class R2 for repair principles 3.1.