High strength, fibre reinforced, hand/wet-spray applied concrete reinstatement mortar.
- Polymer modified, provides extremely low permeability to water, carbon dioxide and chlorides
- Shrinkage compensated, providing exceptional longterm dimensional stability
- Easy to apply. Single component, requires only addition of water
- High bond strength, ensuring monolithic performance of the repair
- Can be spray applied efficiently by the wet spray technique
- Thixotropic properties allowing extra high build for vertical and overhead applications
- Contains no chlorides
- Suitable for internal and external application
- Water vapour permeable
- Suitable for use in contact with potable water
- Easy to finish
- Cost effective, hand or wet spray applied no formwork is required
- Suitable for use with cathodic protection systems
- Extremely low permeability, which retards chemical attacks in aggressive environments
Cempatch HB45 is a high-build, hand/wet-spray applied, one-component polymer modified and fibre reinforced structural repair mortar. Cempatch HB45 is a thixotropic mortar made up of dry powders, selected aggregates, polymers and fibres, which when mixed with water allows it to be used vertically and overhead. Without the use of formwork, Cempatch HB45 can be applied in a single application of up to 80 mm thickness in vertical applications and up to 60 mm thickness in overhead applications. When larger thicknesses are necessary, sections can be built up in stages or with the use of formwork.
- Repair of all types of structural concrete where high strength and extremely low shrinkage properties are required
- For the repair of vertical and overhead elements
- As a repair mortar for all structural elements in buildings, water retaining structures, industrial plants, bridges, etc
- Deep pockets can be filled in a one application depending on the shape of the pocket and the volume of exposed reinforcement
Cempatch HB45 is available in 25 kg sacks.
Approximately 13.5 – 14.5 litre per 25 kg bag. (approx. 72 bags/m³).
Cempatch HB45 complies with the requirements of BS EN 1504-3 Class R4 for repair principles 3.1, 3.3, 4.4, 7.1, and 7.2.