One component zinc rich anti-corrosion coating.
- Provides a protective coating from corrosion for steel by active electro-chemical means
- Easy application, single component
- Cost effective, no waste and no pot life limitations
- Excellent resistance to salt and chloride attacks
- Compatible with all Cempatch Range of concrete repair products from DCP
Repcoat ZR is a one component, epoxy based, zinc rich primer, designed to provide active anti-corrosion coating for steel reinforcement.
Repcoat ZR is used as protective and anti-corrosion coating for reinforcing steel bars. Repcoat ZR can be used on normal steel and galvanized steel as a primer for rust protection.
Repcoat ZR is compatible with all Cempatch Range of concrete repair products from DCP and fluid microconcretes.
Repcoat ZR is available in 1 and 2.5 litre cans.
The coverage rate is 6 m²/litre per coat to achieve a dry film thickness of 50 microns per coat.
Repcoat ZR complies with EN 1504-7 for reinforcement corrosion protection requirement principle 11.1.