One component, high build, high strength, trowel-applied cementitious repair mortar.
- Shrinkage controlled polymer modified cementitious repair mortar
- Easy to apply, single component, requires only addition of water
- Extremely low permeability to water, providing excellent protection to steel reinforcements and host concrete
- Thixotropic properties allowing extra high build for vertical and overhead applications
- Suitable for internal and external application
- Water vapour permeable
- Suitable for use in contact with potable water
- Cost effective, hand applied no formwork is required
Cempatch S is a one component polymer modified and fibre reinforced repair mortar. Cempatch S is a blend of dry powders, selected aggregates and fibres which when mixed with water produces a thixotropic mortar suitable for vertical and overhead application.
- Repair of all types of structural concrete where high strength and extremely low shrinkage properties are required
- For the repair of vertical and overhead elements
- As a repair mortar for all structural elements in buildings, water retaining structures, industrial plants, bridges, etc
Cempatch S is available in 25 kg bags.
Approximately 14 – 14.5 litre per 25 kg bag.
Cempatch S complies with the requirement of EN 1504-3 as structural repair mortar of Class R4 for repair principles 3.1, 4.4, 7.1, and 7.2.