Pre-blended quartz dry shake floor topping and fibre suppressant
Monoshake is a quartz based, chemically inert, dry shake floor topping for monolithic floors. The product contains a blend of specially graded aggregates, additives and Portland Cements.
Monoshake can also be used to suppress steel fibres in concrete floors. When trowelled into freshly laid concrete, Monoshake produces a dense, tough, abrasion resistant surface suitable for most industrial floors.
Monoshake should be used in conjunction with Setseal 6 polymer curing membrane/sealer/hardener
- Highly resistant to wearing and abrasion
- Reduces surface dust
- Premixed, ready to use
- Can be applied by hand, or using automatic spreading equipment
- Coloured versions contain a high quality, durable pigment
- Maintains the anti-static characteristics of the concrete surface
- Compatible with concrete mixes regardless the type of water reducing admixture used (PC, Ligno or SNF)
Recommended application rate of 3-5 kg/m² depending on application.
- Parking areas
- Service stations
- Aircraft hangars
Monoshake complies with BS EN 13813, Class CT-C80-F7-AR0.5 and BS EN 13892-4 AR0,5 (Special Class).
Pack size: 25kgMonoshake is available in 25 kg polythene-lined bags